- Where i will get my best buy webroot installer file?
- What is the way to install webroot ,bought from geek squad?
- How can i install my best buy webroot?
First of all , i want to tell you about a key code. a webroot key code is 20 characters alphanumeric string. Most noteworthy after getting the card from best buy you need to peel it off gently
so you get the link in the first line to install your webroot.
Now i want to let you know , what will be the steps to install and activate it
- First of all, go to the page webroot.com/safe
- Now either your program is already downloading or it will show you a “Save” option in the right bottom.
- Click on save , then it will show you “Run” option after downloading. So it is time to click “RUN”
- Seems like you have a green box ,which is asking for your webroot key code
- Now webroot key code is on the back of your webroot best buy retail card.
- Gently peel this card , in order to get the key code
- Yes , you are almost done just follow the positive options , which are coming to your screen automatically
- Finally it looks like your webroot is doing it’s first scan.
Choose us due to
- It is a very light weighted antivirus so you computer will be faster than before. No antivirus is that much light weighted
- Especially relevant protection against virus , malware and spyware
- In addition Root kit protection
- 30 days money back guarantee*
- And Free customer service
Popular external reviews
Further more external link for best buy webroot installer