Install webroot without disc drive
- How to install webroot without disc drive ?
- What is the way to install webroot without disc ?
- How can i activate webroot online ?
- How to download webroot if i do not have a disc?
Having difficulties ,Get instant support instead
To install webroot without disc drive , Webroot Software licenses are transferrable to a new computer, as long as your subscription is still active.
Where to seek out webroot Key Code?
- First of all , simply find 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here is a sample Product Key to let you understand:
- The Webroot security package is simple to setup & install at webroot.com/safe.
To transfer your software, follow these steps:
Locate your keycode and write it down. The keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information in regards to your subscription. Your keycode was sent to you in an email from Webroot (if you purchased the product online) or is printed on a package insert or the CD sleeve (if you purchased the product from a store). If you currently have a Webroot SecureAnywhere installed on your computer, you can also view the keycode from the main interface by opening Webroot and clicking My Account.
Either your license is for only one computer, or if your license is for multiple computers and you have installed it on the maximum number of systems, you must uninstall the software from your old computer before installing it on the new one (if your old computer is in a non-bootable state, you may skip this step).
To uninstall the Webroot software,
- First of all , go to the Windows Start menu,
- select All Programs (or Programs)
- select the Webroot software,
- and select the Uninstall option.
in order to install or reinstall Webroot on a computer, simply download and run the installer file and enter your key code. To have download and installation instructions , click here.